X20 Perennial Food Plot Mix - Attract deer, turkey and all sorts of wildlife
- High yielding food plot
- Plot will last 3-5 years
- High protein
- Attracts deer and other wildlife
Discover the X20 Perennial and watch your wildlife come to life! Attract deer, turkey and all sorts of wildlife with a special blend of clover and alfalfa. Designed for hunters and wildlife enthusiasts. This food plot allows you to observe wildlife in their natural habitat up close. Perfect for boosting biodiversity and providing healthy and delicious food to sustain wildlife. Enjoy the full splendor of nature and the great outdoors with X20 Perennial!
When to plant: Spring or Fall (Note: Frost seeding accepted)
Maturity: 45 Days
1. Soil test is recommend prior to planting to determine the soil pH level.
2. Apply Roundup to the planting area & wait 14 days.
3. Till, rake, rototill 4-6 inches deep then apply lime & fertilizer as recommended from the soil test conducted.
3. Broadcast seed at a rate of 2.5 lbs per 1/4 acre.
4. Pack seed firmly against the soil. It is important not to bury seed for best results.
Note: The recommended pH value should be 6.2 - 7.0. Seed to soil contact important to pack, not bury the seed for best results.
If a soil test cannot be conducted we recommend preparing the seed bed by applying up to 500lbs of lime and 100lbs of 6-24-24 fertilizer per 1/4 acre.