Syn-Misfortune Urine is formulated to represent our pure Misfortune.
- Dominant Buck
- Synthetic Urine
- Attract A Buck In Rut
- No refrigeration required
- Contains Two 2 Ounce Bottles
- Use in states that ban fresh harvested urine from whitetail deer
Syn-Misfortune is used to draw and challenge a dominant whitetail buck in your area. Misfortune is one of our top selling scent attractants and we introduced our new synthetic blend that closely represents that of our number one seller Misfortune. Pair Syn-Misfortune with our Syn-Bewitched that represents a doe in rut.
When to use?
• Use year around to maintain mock scrapes and during all phase of the rut. pre-rut, peak-rut, and post-rut.
Where to apply?
• Some users have found results when using a scent drag and starting it approximately 100 to 300 yards before arriving to your stand location.
• Create a new mock scrape and or refresh current mock scrapes. Also works well when applied to natural active scraps that deer are maintaining.
How much to use?
• Uncap the bottle of urine apply to scent drags and/or scent wicks, fully insert the scent wick or drag and let soak up the urine for approximately 10 to 15 seconds or until fully saturated.
• Use 12-15 drops when creating new mock scrapes and use about 8-10 drops once a week when maintaining scrapes.
*Refer to our Regional Rut Guide Tab to determine approximately what phase of the rut your in.