When to use?
• Use year around to maintain mock scrapes and during all phase of the rut. pre-rut, peak-rut, and post-rut.
Where to apply?
• Some users have found results when using a scent drag and starting it approximately 100 to 300 yards before arriving to your stand location.
• Create a new mock scrape and or refresh current mock scrapes. Also works well when applied to natural active scraps that deer are maintaining.
How much to use?
• Uncap the bottle of urine apply to scent drags and/or scent wicks, fully insert the scent wick or drag and let soak up the urine for approximately 10 to 15 seconds or until fully saturated.
• Use 12-15 drops when creating new mock scrapes and use about 8-10 drops once a week when maintaining scrapes.
*Refer to our Regional Rut Guide Tab to determine approximately what phase of the rut your in.