When to use?
• Ecasty is formulated to be used during the peak-rut. (you may use during the pre but for maximum results use during the peak rut.)
Where to apply?
• Apply to a scent drag approximately 100 to 300 yards before arriving to your stand location.
• Apply to a current mock scrap or create a new one. Also works well when applied to a natural active scraps are deer maintaining.
• Soak a scent wick and hang within shooting distance of your hunting stand location.
How much to use?
• Uncap the bottle of urine apply to scent drags and/or scent wicks, fully insert the scent wick or drag and let soak up the urine for aprox 10 to 15 seconds or until fully saturated.
• Use 12-15 drops when creating new mock scrapes and use about 8-10 drops once a week when maintaining scrapes.
*Refer to our Regional Rut Guide Tab to determine approximately what phase of the rut your in.