Limb Licker is our secret blend to strike curiosity.
- Curiosity Scent
- Attracts Buck, Doe and Fawn
- Relaxes the herd
- Increases activity
- Encourages Herd Communication
Limb Licker is our secret formula that is blended to strike curiosity by enticing and attracting deer. Use on mock or real scrape licking branch.
When to use?
• Can be used year around with any mock or natural active scraps.
Where to apply?
• To the licking branch which is located above the scrap.
How to use?
• After locating your licking branch spray about 4-5 times.
• Re-spray every 4-5 days and no longer than a week.
*Refer to our Regional Rut Guide Tab to determine approximately what phase of the rut your in.
Determine what phase of the rut your hunting location is in with our exclusive Regional Rut Guide Map that is coming soon!